Wow, I feel totally privellaged to have been nominated by All Things Autumn for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award! Thank you so much 😃
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions sent to you.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate ten blogs.
1. What is your favorite meal of the day?
Ooh, such a hard question and the first as well! I guess it would have to be Dinner. I love coming home from work and finally after a long day, preparing and then sitting down with my husband to eat whilst chatting about our day.
2. If you could be any character is any show/movie/book, who would you want to be?
Always the heroine, no matter who she is, its me. The heroine in the TV soap, the Blockbuster Film, my next big read. I’m the chief detective, the coffee shop owner, even the bridesmaid and never the bride. I am who the story is about!
3. If you could have your dream job, what would it be and why?
Oh my, another hard one. I always wanted to be a hairdresser but never got the get up and go to do it. Honestly, I don’t really have a dream job. I did dream of being a housewife and cooking and keepin home all day every day but I reality this really would have been hard work 😛
4. What is your favorite and least favorite thing about blogging?
Favourite thing would definitely be sharing my thoughts. Least favourite is trying to find the time.
5. What is the best book you’ve ever read?
Best book? It’s hard to decide between the so many I’ve read. I read the book ‘The Island’ by Victoria Hislop years ago. It touched me deeply, so maybe this is up there with one of the best!
6. Are you a morning person or night owl?
Well I’m certainly not a night owl any more; 10pm and I’m zonked, ready for bed. I wake at 6 so I suppose I’d have to say I’m more of a morning person these days.
7. Since this is the sisterhood of world bloggers, who is your favorite female character from a book, TV show or movie?
From a book it has to be Jane Rizzolli from the Rizolli and Isles stories.
If we’re talking TV show I guess it would be Shirley from Eastenders.
8. When is your favorite time of day to blog?
Anytime, but normally a day off (hence my very few blogs)!
9. What are 5 things you love about yourself?
- The way I have this uncanny knack to annoy everyone!
- Im not too bad a baker
- Everyone things I’m a fab lovely person (I love this about me; fab, lovely 😝)
- I’m a good time keeper
- Im totally disorganised (ditsy)
10. Who is your favorite author?
Sorry but I can’t do one….
Lindsey Kelk…just live the ‘I Heart’ series
My Ten questions are: mostly reading questions
- Your off to a desert island and get to take 3 items with you, one of which must be a book. What book would you choose?
- How long have you been blogging?
- Favourite author of a children’s book and why?
- Best way to unwind after a long day?
- E-books, hardcover or paperback, romance or thriller? What’s your favourite?
- Do you publish your blog to any social media sights? If so which ones?
- How do you block our background noise when your getting to a clincher in your read?
- If a friend recommends a book but you don’t like the sound of the blurb do you read it or pass it by?
- Talking crafts here: Are you a magazine person, or more likely to scour the net for a project?
- What’s your favourite reading spot and why?
The 10 blogs I nominate are:
- Margret’s Life Journey
- Tea is for Tina
- Hints of Indigo
- reading, Running, Cycling
- Of SnailMail, Books and Vanities
- Crochet Ever After
- Simply Vanella
- Reads and Treats